- Privacy: It’s harder for people to look into your car with window tinting.
- Health Concerns: Window tinting can protect against skin cancer because it can block up to 99% of damaging UV rays from the sun.
- No Squinting: Tinting cuts down on the glare from the sun, snow, and oncoming headlights that helps you to drive more safely.
- Cooling Efficiency – Lower Costs: Your car’s interior can be up to 60% cooler in hot weather with window tinting.
- Holds Shattered Glass Together: In a car accident, window tinting can hold shattered glass together, protecting you and your family.
- Protects Your Car’s Interior: Auto window tinting can protect your car’s leather, vinyl or upholstery seats from fading or cracking.
Contact Tint It Is today to get a free quote on auto window tinting.